Skip to content
- Keep it short. Videos up to 2 minutes get the most engagements.
- Keep it heartfelt. It’s social media after all. If you want engagement you need to make a connection. Be relatable.
- Keep it entertaining. 90% of people click skip on marketing videos. So tell a story. Share an experience.
- Keep it visual. Seeing is believing. Viewers retain 95% of what they watch vs. a retention rate of 10% for readers.
- Keep it platform specific. Tailor videos for the intended platform and think about your audience. People tend to look to Facebook for news and YouTube for DIY and How To.